Coil Cleaner manufacturer, exporter and supplier in Dubai, Muscat, Sharjah, Sohar, Abudhabi, Ajman, Barka Oman, UAE Middel East and in India, Mumbai, Surat, Kolkata, Chennai, Ranchi, Tata Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Varanashi, UP BIHAR, Canada, Nairobi Kenya Africa, Canada
Coil cleaner is a blend of powerful, fast acting detergents, specifically formulated to clean even the dirtiest evaporator and condensor coils. This cleaner features an expanding and self advancing foam formula designed to penetrate coil beds. It is nontoxic, allowing for safe handling. It has a mild pleasant odor, allowing for it to be used with the Coil Pro products without having to vacate occupied areas. Coil Cleaner is biodegradable and can be safely washed down drains.
Deep cleaning of outdoor condenser coils to restore efficiency and increase performance of the system.
Because RXSOL-41-8672-025 is highly concentrated, it must be diluted prior to use. Dilution also improves penetration into the coil and increases product performance. Actual dilution ratios will vary according to the application. The following is intended as a general
- Up to 8-10 parts water to 1 part RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner for light cleaning and brightening, when expanding foam is not required.
- 3-5 parts water to 1 part RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner on difficult cleaning tasks.
- 1-2 parts water to 1 part RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner for use as a high foaming,aluminum finned, air cooled condenser coil cleaner.Use the minimum concentration required to accomplish your task.
Note: Do not use RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner at concentrations greater than 1:1 (less than 1 part water to 1 part RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner. Rinse the treated surfaces as well as the surrounding area thoroughly after use.
Low pressure, acid resistant tank sprayers are recommended.
Regardless of application method, avoid inhalation of mist or contact of liquid or mist with skin.
SUGGESTED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- When handling RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner or any other strong chemical, be sure to wear chemical imperviousgloves,apron and splash goggles.
- Determine required dilution ratio for the specific application. It is recommended to start with a dilution ratio of 10:1 and increase concentration until the desired results are achieved.
- As with mixing all acids, place the desired amount of water into the tank and then add RXSOL-41-8672-025 coil cleaner
- Turn off fans and allow hot coils to cool before applying.
- Using plain water, wet both the condenser coil as well as the area surrounding the equipment. Wetting the coil with water aids in product penetration and performance.
- Apply the properly diluted product to the coil surface. Whenever possible, apply solution from the outlet side of the coil. Allow product to remain on surface, normally 5-10 minutes. Do not allow product to dry on the coil. Note: In extreme cases, application may have to be repeated to achieve desired results.
- If foaming does not occur, check for extreme grease buildup which will slow cleaning process. Foaming may not occur if coil is coated or painted.
- Rinse coils, tools and surrounding area thoroughly after completing the coil cleaning process
Other Grade of Coil Cleaner :::
Coil Brite Rx Yellow - Part No.- RXSOL-16-1680-005 --- www.rxmarine.com/coil-brite
Coil Cleaner - Part No.- RXSOL-41-8672-025 --- www.rxmarine.com/Coil-Cleaner-RXSOL
Coil Cleaner ( Non Rinsing Type ) - Part No. - RXSOL-16-1697-025 --- www.rxmarine.com/coil-cleaner-non-rinsing
Condenser Coil Cleaner - Part No.- RXSOL-50-5015-025 --- www.rxmarine.com/Condensor-cleaner
Evaporator Coil Cleaner ::: Part No.- RXSOL-51-6004-025 --- www.rxmarine.com/evaporator-coil-cleaner
Coil Cleaner Free from ACID ::: Part No.- RXSOL-16-1082-025 --- http://rxmarine.com/Coil-Cleaner-Free-from-ACID
C-SHINE Alkaline coil cleaner ::: Part No- RXSOL-16-1668-025 --- www.rxmarine.com/C-SHINE-RXSOL-coil-cleaner
Suited for use with almost any coils. Air Conditioning Coil Foaming Cleaner is a heavy-duty detergent easily removes dirt, grease and oil.
- Removes soil and buildup on condenser coils and evaporator coils
- Works on heat pumps and air conditioners
- Improves systems performance
- Free fromSMOKE / Fumes
- Cleans coils on ice machines
- Heavy-duty detergent easily removes dirt, grease and oil from air conditioner coils
- Suited for use in most coils such as window air conditioners, roof top units, central air systems
- Self-rinsing foam cleaner
- Neutralizes odors but will not harm drain pans, plastics or other unpainted materials
Applied to the coils on the outside and Rinse after about 20 minutes of soaking. Please make sure your unit is off.