RXSOL 2000 Antiscalant Corrosion Inhibitor for Engine Cooling System manufacturer exporter and supplier in India, UAE Middle East, Muscat RUWI BARKA Oman, Sudan, Yemen, Mumbai MIDC, Hazira Surat, Gandhidham, Mundra Gujrat, Visakhapatnam, Chennai Ennore, Kolkata Haldia, Fujairah, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abudhabi, Barka Sohar, Muscat, NAIROBI KENYA
RXSOL 2000 is a unique formulation with organic Corrosion Inhibitors, Anti-Scalant to protect cast iron of diesel engine cooling system, RXSOL 2000 to use in closed cooling water systems as a high temperature coolant for internal combustion stationers, engines, machinery, snow melting systems, industrial heat transfer fluids , for preventing corrosion and scale Formation in Internal combustion engines, compressor cooling system, DG -set at high or low temperature. It is a concentrated liquid , also used as a corrosion inhibitor ( Protects all the metals including cast iron , mild steel , copper.
Why RXSOL 2000 Corrosion Inhibitor and Antiscalant?
RXSOL 2000 is specialized formulation of corrosion inhibitor to protect cast iron diesel engine cooling systems
RXSOL 2000 Contains Antiscalant to stop scale and sludge formation
Keep engine free from SCALE and corrosion which Prevents Engine overheating
RUST formation and Scale deposition damaging the metal surface by pitting and corrosion, RXSOL 2000 helps against corrosion and scale
RXSOL 2000 is compatible with hoses, diesel liner seals and ‘O’rings
Most popular Corrosion Inhibitor and antiscalant for CAST IRON DIESEL ENGINE cooling system.
Engine Cooling system corrosion inhibitor and antiscalant manufacturer and supplier in India, UAE Middle East, Muscat Oman, Kenya Nairobi, Sudan, YEMEN
In cases where systems are contaminated with oil and/or scale they should be cleaned before starting to apply RXSOL 2000 .There are suitable RX BRAND products to carry out the cleaning. Degreasing should be carried out using RXSOL 2000-I and descaling by using RXSOL 2000-I.
SPECIFICATION / HANDLING
Color : Odour Pink/ red (Colour changes of the product can not be excluded the effectively will however not impaired.)
Sp. Gravity : 1.1 to 1.25
pH : Alkaline (11.3 – 11.5)
None. Rxsol-2000 is an alkaline product & should be handled like other chemical Avoid contact with Eyes, Skin ,in case of contact ,wash with copious amounts of water immediately.
Freezing Point - 17 0 c
Nitrite (as PPM NO2) 0 100-200 300-600 700-900 1100-1300 1440-2400
RXSOL 2000 /1000L 13.0 11.3 8-10 5-7 1.5-3.5 0
METHOD OF USE
1. Properly clean the system with water and alkaline liquid , if necessary.
2. Add 0 .15-1.5 % of Rxsol -2000 in system or recommended Nitrite level 1400 – 2500 ppm can be measured and controlled by any standard RXSOL test kit for Nitrite, Chloride test also helps to detect excess contamination to maintain accepted levels . when the product is dosed as recommended limit By buffering action of RXSOL - 2000 , pH should be maintained between 8.3 and 10 by the treatment.
NOTE ::: Engine cooling system should be drained, flushed and if necessary chemically cleaned with (Aluminum & Metal Cleaner) for to remove old rust and scale deposits, before treatment with RXSOL 2000 .
This product also contails Benzotriazole , which is very effective effective corrosion inhibitor for copper and its alloys by preventing undesirable surface reactions. It is known that a passive layer, consisting of a complex between copper and benzotriazole, is formed when copper is immersed in a solution containing benzotriazole. The passive layer is insoluble in aqueous and many organic solutions. There is a positive correlation between the thickness of the passive layer and the efficiency of preventing corrosion. The exact structure of the copper-BTA complex is controversial and many proposals have been suggested.
AREAS OF APPLICATION :
•Generators, Marine Engines.
•Ship or Rig Equipment.
Application: All types of Engine Jackets, Radiator and Engine coolant.
The stable oxide film that is formed by RXSOL 2000-II prevents corrosion caused by electrolytic action between dissimilar metals used in the system . RXSOL 2000 has been field tested and found to have no detrimental effects on non metallic substances such as seals, glands, packing, hoses, gaskets etc., normally used in these’ systems.
Sets Internal combustion engines closed circuit cooling system compressor cooling system. Rxsol 2000-II incorporates superior corrosion inhibitors to prevent corrosion works by free of scale deposits.
1. Prolong the life of equipment by keeping scale and corrosion free. Since RXSOL 2000-25 Ltr is alkaline and so will suppress acid corrosion, which would otherwise result in corrosion damage such as pitting. However, the alkalinity control is such that even if the product is accidentally overdosed, the pH of the water will remain within limits. The metals which would be affected by extremes of alkalinity or acidity are protected. protect cast iron diesel engine cooling systems.
2. Improves generating cooling efficiency by maintaining a clean heat transfer by protect against sludge and mineral scale formation.
3. Corrosion protection by using superior corrosion inhibitor.
4. Reduced maintenance and down time
5. Compatible with Coolants / Antifreeze solution / Glycol .
6. Friendly with Metals (Like steel, Copper, Aluminum, all alloys) & Non-metal (Rubber, Hoses, Gasket , and ‘O’rings.etc.)
7. Prevents over heating Effective against liner pitting and cavitation erosion.
•Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from oxygen & corrosion.
•Compatible with most coolants and anti frizzles.
Initial dosage for an untreated system is 9 litres of RXSOL 2000 / 1000 litres of untreated distilled water. This will bring the treatment up to the minimum level of 1000 ppm nitrite. For best result and prolonged engine life add RXSOL 2000 every 500 -6500 km. or 250 to 300 hours of running time or every 2 month interval.
RXSOL 200 is effective against liner pitting and cavitation erosion. It prevents over heating of engine and thus reducing chances of shut down. It is non-harmful to radiator or heater connecting hoses, diesel liner seals and ‘O’ rings.
Engine Radiator Corrosion protection is achieved by the film-forming ability of the corrosion inhibitor and scale suppressant to keep engines clean and free from scale, and reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
The product protects cooling systems against corrosion, liner pitting, cavitation-erosion, mineral scale deposits and electrolysis.