Degreasing & decarb ferrous (cast iron, steel) & nonferrous metals (aluminum, brass, copper ) manufacturer, supplier and exporter in UAE, Muscat, Mumbai, Kenya, Kolkata, Chennai, Vizag, Gandhidham, Surat, Canada
Degreaser Conc. Double Strength Detergent is multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser contains special detergents, builders and butyl degreasers to instantly dissolve heavy dirt, grime, oil, and grease deposits.
For Use On: Lockers, files, cabinets, painted surfaces, and light cleaning on decorative surfaces. Use one part detergent concentrate with up to 64 parts water.
For Household & Appliance Cleaning For Use On: Fans & Ducts, motor shells, brick walls, counter & hoods, greasy parts, skylights, refrigerator and air conditioner coils. Use one part detergent concentrate with up to 12 parts water.
For Auto and Appliance Cleaning For Use On: Auto, Bus, Truck and Equipment parts. Engines, transmissions and chassis. Ovens, fryers and grills. Kitchen hoods and air filters. Use one part detergent concentrate with up to 7 parts water.
To Remove difficult or hard deposits, allow the detergent solution to saturate for approximately five minutes, rub gently with steel wool, and rinse.
- Harmful if Swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and prolonged contact with skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- FIRST AID
- External - Flush with water.
- Eyes - Flush with plenty of cool water for at least 15 minutes and obtain medical attention.
- Internal - Drink large quantities of water followed with citrus fruit juice. Call physician immediately.
Dilute in warm or hot water for the best performance. Spray, brush, or mop on and allow the cleaner to penetrate and loosen deposits, the flush away with a clean water rinse.
- Floor Types: Vinyl, Rubber, Linoleum tile, Ceramic, terrazzo and concrete.
- Use one part detergent concentrate with up to 50 parts water.
- For General Cleaning
- For Use On: Walls, Greasy Floors, Gymnasiums, White wall tires, rubber and wooden mats, Floor machine pads and brushes, swimming pools, spas and shower rooms.
- Use one part detergent concentrate with up to 30 parts water.
- For Use On: Asphalt tile, vinyl floors, terrazzo, concrete, and all other hard and resilient floors.
- Use one part detergent concentrate with up to 10 parts water.
- For Light Cleaning
For General use one part detergent concentrates with up to 50 parts water.
For floor Cleaning use one part detergent concentrates with up to 30 parts water.
For Heavy duty use one part detergent concentrates with up to 10 parts water.