RED NBD PLUS RIG Degreaser manufacturer supplier distributor in Mumbai, Kandla, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, India, Fujairah, Dubai UAE, Muscat Oman, Kenya Africa. Get the best quality of RED NBD PLUS RIG Degreaser at a competitive price from us. We have ready stock of RED NBD PLUS RIG Degreaser in India, UAE Gulf, Oman, Kenya Africa. Contact us for bulk as well as small orders.
Degreaser does NOT contain
Heavy metals that interfere with heat treating operations
Amines, nitrites, or other carcinogenic materials
Very effective products to removes grease, wax, vegetable and animal fat, oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits, traffic film, dirt and grime. This DUAL POWER SURFACTANT BASED powerful cleaner works where others fail. Formulated with several different ingredients including a dual surfactant system. This formula works on extremely tough jobs that require extra strength. Concentrated, this product may be diluted with up to 200 parts water for greatest economy. This product may be used for degreasing and contains corrosion protection. Rust preventatives form a corrosion inhibiting coating when diluted cleaner is not rinsed from metal surfaces.
RXSOL-10-1033-020 is a heavy duty industrial formulated cleaner for the removal of fat, grease, soil, dirt, animal and vegetable oils, carbon and most industrial soils. RXSOL-10-1033-020 is a clear red liquid and contains non-ionic and anionic surfactants as well as special degreasing .
Avoid to mix with SEA WATER.
RXSOL-10-1033-020 can be used in a multiple of applications:
1. Hard surfaces - RXSOL-10-1033-020 can be used for upholstery and hard surfaces.
2. Kitchens - Dissolves all cooking oils and baked-on grime and is harmless to all surfaces and is free-rinsing. For degreasing around stoves and hot plates.
3. Floors - For mopping of kitchen floors as well as maintenance of all floors where grime and dirt are a problem.
4. Bathrooms - For the removal of body fats and build-up from bathroom areas.
5. Pressure cleaners - For use in Gerni Jet and all types of pressure washers. RXSOL-10-1033-020 removes a variety of soils at low dilutions and provides good foam for cleaning vertical surfaces.
6. Vehicles - including motor cycles, tractors and trucks for under bonnet as well as exterior and interior surfaces.
7. Boats - An excellent deck cleaner and engine room degreaser.
- Excellent cleaning efficiency straight chain surfactants
- Glycol Ether solvents, Retains strong degreasing properties when diluted
- Non toxic and non-flammable, Contains no solvents or caustic-based cleaners. Safer alternative to petroleum solvent types.
Not harmful to equipment or personnel, thus no special handling or ventilation system is necessary,
Safe on all materials
- Indefinite shelf life, Easy to apply, cost-effective, Can be used on a wide range of surfaces. Harmless to painted surfaces, plastic and vinyl
- Non-corrosive, Good for use on decks, Low-toxic product, Pleasant aroma. Free rinsing ♦ Leaves a shiny streak free surface.
- Multi purpose degreaser ♦ Can be diluted with water or solvents
RED NBD PLUS although mostly used on decks, has numerous applications, including engine room and engine cleaning, Ro/Ro and ferries car deck bulkhead cleaning, refrigeration spaces, fishing vessel holds, cargo holds and tanks cleaning and general ship, yacht and pressure boat exterior cleaning.
USE AND DOSING
RED NBD PLUS may be used for different types of cleaning and in a number of ways. Apply a solution of RED NBD PLUS (5-20%) in warm water on soiled surfaces using brushes, rags or hand spray. Allow 5-10 minutes for the product to act and rinse off with plenty of water. Where soiling persists, the product may be applied undiluted provided that all necessary precautions have been taken.
For lightly soiled engines spray or brush RED NBD PLUS full strength, leave for ten minutes then simply hose off.
If high pressure washing is used, use a solution of 1- 20% RED NBD PLUS in warm water.
As a spray-and-wipe cleaner for upholstery and hard surfaces, dilute 1:10 RED NBD PLUS with water and use in an atomiser.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
3. In pressure washers dilute in reservoir so that a 1:100 solution of RED NBD PLUS is provided at the nozzle.
4. For degreasing around stoves and hot plates use RED NBD PLUS 1:3 with water.
5. For mopping of kitchen floors of fat and oil deposits use ½ to ¾ of a cup of RED NBD PLUS to a bucket of water.
6. As a degreaser use 1 part RED NBD PLUS with 5 to 10 parts of kerosene.
7. As a vehicle washing compound mix ½ a cup of RED NBD PLUS to a bucket of water. SUITABILITY OF CHEMICALS FOR FOOD PREPARATION AREAS
RED NBD PLUS is suitable for use in kitchens and food preparation areas