A well balanced blend of non-chlorinated degresol ( Having super Degreasing power ) with surfactants which eliminates Quick evaporation rate and resulting for Cleaningand Degreasing of electrical equipment.It provides immediate and efficient removal with a high evaporation rate.
RXSOL-16-1670-025 must be used in open or sufficiently ventilated areas. RXSOL-16-1670-025 should always be used concentrate (without mixing with other solvent.) For best results apply with either by brush, swab, or as a fine spray using suitable hand held spray equipment. Small components may be cleaned by brief immersion in a bath of RXSOL-16-1670-025 . Never use RXSOL-16-1670-025 on a running generator or motor. RXSOL-16-1670-025 can be used to clean virtually all electrical equipment & components although is it possible it may affect some types of rubber & plastic . Either remove rubber & plastic parts from component or test on small area for any reaction before cleaning.
- High dissolving and penetration action.
- Excellent degreasing and emulsification power .
- Safe on applied electrical insulation.
- Non-corrosive .It is safe to use on painted or varnished metal surfaces.
- Without chlorinated solvents.
- To be used as an alternative to conventional electric cleaners.