We have ready stock of our products for our regular customers at our warehouses in Mumbai, Kandla, Vizag, Ennore, Kolkata, and all over the Middle East.
Click here to view our stockpoints.
Concentrated and heavy duty formulation of surfactants, grease and fat solublising agents blended to act on animal fats, grease, food oils and protein deposits.
Drain Fat Cleaner- RXSOL-15-1057-05
Drain Fat Cleaner for commercial kitchens and restaurants using RXSOL eco-friendly cleaning product RXSOL-15-1057-05. RXSOL-15-1057-05 is an innovative biological grease trap and drain cleaner, and is the perfect solution to those drainage problems caused by the build-up of grease, oil and fat in commercial kitchens and restaurants. Pouring harsh caustic chemical cleaners or acids down the drain to clear unwanted obstructions can no longer be guaranteed to solve the problem. Not only is it dangerous for both the user and the environment, it can also be detrimental to the existing plumbing, drain-lines and drainage installations.
Benefits RXSOL - Drain Fat Cleaner
RXSOL-15-1057-05 is an innovative high performance liquid formulation based on four selected biological strains developed to digest grease, proteins, starch and cellulose. Its advantages are considerable and include:
• Allows the rapid 'start-up' of grease traps.
• Reduced maintenance - allows grease traps to work better and longer with reduced servicing.
• Less hassle - keeps drain lines clean and free flowing.
• Controls odours effectively.
• Long shelf life.
• Minimise Health & Safety risks - Can be handled without danger to staff.
o Appearance: sand-coloured liquid
o Odour: None
o Specific gravity: 1.10
o pH: 8.2 - 8.6
o Effective pH range: 5.0 - 9.0
o Effective Temperature range: 5 to 45° C
Quickly dissolves the blockages and then they can easily be rinsed away with water.
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
o RXSOL-15-1057-05 is suitable for drainage systems incorporating grease traps and/or pumping stations en-route to a treatment plant or main sewer.
o Drainage systems of commercial kitchens.
o Grease traps in restaurants and canteens.
o Pumping stations.
o Situations where the build-up of grease, oil and fat can lead to blocked drains.
How Does It Work?
This high performance biological liquid is dosed daily into the drainage system.
At the end of each working day a pre-determined volume of RXSOL-15-1057-05 is automatically dispensed into the drainage system by a timed peristaltic pump.
The innovative microbial technology of RXSOL-15-1057-05 liquid converts grease into carbon dioxide and water, and more microbes!
The installation of the RXSOL-15-1057-05 dosing system is simple, requiring only a 5 amp electrical supply.
What Does It Do?
RXSOL-15-1057-05 is able to remove fat and grease deposits because it contains millions of naturally occurring microorganisms, which degrade fats and grease overnight to leave the drainage system flowing and odour free.
It also optimises the performance of treatment plants and enhances the quality of effluent. Regular treatment with RXSOL-15-1057-05 can reduce the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and the Total Suspended Solids (TSS).
Recommended Procedures For Biological Treatment
o Empty grease trap prior to treatment.
o Seeding: Initial dosage to be added directly into the trap.
o Maintenance dosage: Daily dosage to be added into the drain lines upstream.
- The cleaning and maintenance of pipes of washbasin and sinks is a strenuous and difficult task, but Drainup Drain Cleaner makes your work easy.
- It effectively cleans blockage of the pipes of washbasins and sinks.
- Frequently chopped food particles gets jammed and clogged in the entrance of the pipes and produces wreckage that effects the regular flow of water resulting in foul smell, but drainup drain cleaner removes the blockage very easily without costing much of your time.
- Drainup Drain Cleaner is your instant solution to remove oil and dirt materials from drainpipes.
- One time use pack.
- 3 action instant drain clean.
- Remove excess water from blocked kitchen sink, wash basin or tub.
- Pour the content into the blocked sink.
- Add a cup of water and leave for approximately 30min.
- Flush well with water.
- Repeat application for stubborn blocks.
- Clears clogged drains
- Melts grease and hair
- Keeps drain germs free
Seeding: 1.5 litres/m3 (volume of grease trap).
Maintenance dosage is based upon the number of meals daily prepared and served on site:
o 400-500 meals/day: 400 ml/day (minimum dosage rate)
o 800 meals/day: 650 ml/day
o 1000 meals/day: 800 ml/day
o 1500 meals/day: 1.2 l/day
o 2000 meals/day: 1.5 l/day
Rx Mareine International advise the use of RXSOL-15-1057-05 in conjunction with an automatic dosing unit.
Product should be fed into the lines 2 hours after the end of the working day.
Standard size pipes:
o Seeding: 200 ml / first week
Regular maintenance: 100 ml / week
Dosage rate to be increased for larger drain lines and extended pipe length.