MAINTENANCE CHEMICAL ACC Cleaner chemicals Air Cooler Cleaning Chemical manufacturer, exporter, and supplier in Nairobi Kenya Africa, Chennai Tamilnadu, Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh, Kolkata Westbengal, Gandhidham Kandla Surat Gujrat, Fujairah Dubai Sharjah Abudhabi, Ajman, UAE Middle East Gulf, Muscat Oman Sohar Barka, Canada
Cleaner for Air Coolers and Turbo
RXSOL-16-1049-025 is a concentrate solvent emulsion cleaner for cleaning of Air coolers, Scavenging air systems and turbochargers of diesel engine.
- Formulated to remove oil,grease & carbon deposits from air coolers & scavenging system
- Efficient and economical.
- May be used for in-service cleaning.
- Renders surfaces oil-repellent.
- Maintains and stabilizes air cooler efficiency at maximum.
- Saves time, maintenance costs and avoids risks of damage when dismantling.
- Leaves no residue and has no harmful effect on engine.
- Product in water solution is non-flammable, non-explosive and has no flash point.
- Can be used for light carbon removal from machinery parts
**Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product**
PROCEDURE OF USE :
In-service cleaning–RXSOL-16-1049-025 is passes through the air trunking upstream of the charge aircooler, followed by a clean water rinse.For cleaning of air coolers, it is necessary to use correctly installed dosing and injection system.
3 to 5 litres of cleaning solution per square meter or as table below:
|Engine HP.||Solution of 10 to 25% RXSOL-16-1049-025|
|6,000 to 12,000||2 to 3 litre|
|12,000 to 24,000||4 to 5 litre|
|24,000 or more||6 litre|
For cleaning of Air cooler and Air side of turbochargers, a solution of 5 - 25% RXSOL-16-0009-ACC in fresh water is recommended. Inject the solution for 10-15 minutes, then similar quantity of fresh water injected to rinse off emulsified deposits.
Hand spray Cleaning:-
By Hand spray,apply concentrate RXSOL-16-1049-025 all over the cooler coils. for good emulsification & penetration. Allow the RXSOL-16-1049-025 for a minimum of 1 hour,then use a high pressu ure water to wash off the loosened deposits. During process always keep drain valve open. After satisfactory cleaning, and flushing through with fresh water, close air cooler drains.Note that during this process the engine must be stopped.
Soak method :
Machine parts with stubborn carbon deposits to be cleaned is dipped into conc.Soln.of ACC then allow deposits to. Be broken down and loosened before removal, then rinse .