Phenol Cleaner manufacturer supplier distributor in Mumbai, Kandla, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, India, Fujairah, Dubai UAE, Muscat Oman, Kenya Africa. Get the best quality of Phenol Cleaner at a competitive price from us. We have ready stock of Phenol Cleaner in India, UAE Gulf, Oman, Kenya Africa. Contact us for bulk as well as small orders.
Phenol (Cleaning Procedure)
Direct after discharge flush lines and tanks thoroughly with hot fresh water or demi water and recirculate. This is done to bring the freezing point down prior to the prescribed tank cleaning procedure. Demi water will be used if the pre-wash quantity can be pumped ashore.
- Butterworth the tanks 1, 5-2 hours with hot seawater or freshwater (80°C).
- Prepare the following cleaning solution in freshwater:0.4 % RXSOL CTC-VOLC
Butterworth the tank 1 hour by recirculation with a temperature of approx 70°C. The
necessary temperature can be achieved/maintained by means of heating coils, or
going via the Butterworth heater. The solution can be used for 1 to 4 tanks.
- Butterworth the tank for 0, 5 hours with hot fresh water.
- Ventilate, mop and dry the tank.
- Instead of recirculation cleaning the RXSOLCTC-VOLC can be as well injected into the Butterworth system (see cleaning method 3).