Water Soluble Demulsifier manufacturer supplier distributor in Mumbai, Kandla, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, India, Fujairah, Dubai UAE, Muscat Oman, Kenya Africa. Get the best quality of Water Soluble Demulsifier at a competitive price from us. We have ready stock of Water Soluble Demulsifier in India, UAE Gulf, Oman, Kenya Africa. Contact us for bulk as well as small orders.
Water Soluble Demulsifier
RXSOL water soluble demulsifier is a totally organics surfactants solution with water and soluble in crude oil for the demulsification of oil in water, capable of performance at room temperature, but with improved speed and percentage of oil removed when applied at temperatures higher about 20 degree of room temperature. RXSOL salt removal demulsifier destabilizes the oil-water interface that surrounds each water particle in the emulsion, replaces the emulsifier molecules (if any), and allows the water to coalesce. RXSOL demulsifier is a completely non-hazardous, non-toxic, biodegrable, non-corrosive, non-abrasive; non-ash-forming treatment, which will improve the quality of the fuel it, is added to.
Question : What is Difference Between Demulsifier and Reverse Demulsifier?
Reverse Demulsifiers—-Break oil-in-water emulsions
Demulsifiers—-Break water-in-oil emulsions
- Physical Appearance - Homogenous Liquid
- Density - 0.9+-1.0
- Solubility - Crude oil, water, methanol, ethanol, and acetone
- Ph range - 6.0 to 8.0
- Water solubility - Soluble
- Water soluble demulsifier are easily mix with emulsion and braking process create immediately
- Non hazardous non toxic no inflammable/combustible
- No special safety procedure required for handling the material
- Cost wise very cheaper
- No flash point required
- Salt in crude oil are easily Removed
- Asphalt and paraffin contain are easily dilute
- Removed saline water is transfer to normal water
- Our water-soluble demulsifier is totally biodegrable so removing water does not contain any phenolic contain.
Because of the diverse nature of oil and waste amenable to treatment with RXSOL demulsifier, specific recommendations have to be made on a case-by-case basis. The dosage of RXSOL salt removal demulsifier prescribed to break a particular emulsion varies from as little as 1 gallon per 20,000 gallons (50 ppm) of oil to as much as 1 gallon per 10,000 gallons (100 ppm) of oil. A few clients have even found that 20 ppm was more effective than the higher dosages, so we suggest adding the lower levels to your laboratory bench tests to verify the correct dosage for the specific application. Finding the most cost-effective dosage, as well as determining the best conditions of temperature, slow mixing, settling time, etc., is best done in the laboratory, using a sample of the actual oil or waste and a sample of RXSOL demulsifier