Corrosion Inhibitor Closed Cooling systems manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, Kandla, Surat Gujarat, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata, Haldia, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ajman, Abudhabi, Dubai, UAE GUlf, Ruwi Barka Muscat Oman, Nairobi Kenya, Sudan Yemen Canada
Corrosion Inhibitor Additives for Water system
This is a Highly effective INHIBITOR for closed loop , line chilled water with unique dual control of corrosion and scale from system.
This closed water treatment chemicals are designed to treat hot and chilled water systems. The product contains a combination of nitrite, borate, and silicate formulated to minimize corrosion and deposition. The product comes in a clear and pink appearance form.
RXSOL-40-4011-025 is a superior multifunctional, nitrite-based chemical treatment used for the control of corrosion in closed cooling systems and chilled water systems. RXSOL-40-4011-025 is a liquid product containing a combination of ferrous and non-ferrous corrosion inhibitors, a non-carbonate buffer, scale inhibitors, dispersants and a leak detection dye.
Keep in a tightly closed container in storage closed area . Recommended storage temperature is 500C
- 1. Prolong the life of equipment by keeping scale and corrosion free. Since RXSOL-40-4011-256 is alkaline and so will suppress acid corrosion, which would otherwise result in corrosion damage such as pitting. However, the alkalinity control is such that even if the product is accidentally overdosed, the pH of the water will remain within limits. The metals which would be affected by extremes of alkalinity or acidity are protected.
- 2. Improves generating cooling efficiency by maintaining a clean heat transfer
- 3. Corrosion protection by using superior corrosion inhibitor.
- 4. Reduced maintenance and down time
- 5. Compatible with Coolants / Antifreeze solution / Glycol .
- 6. Friendly with Metals (Like steel, Copper, Aluminum, all alloys) & Non-metal (Rubber, Hoses, Gasket etc.)
◦Very effective to Controls corrosion on brass, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
◦Extends equipment life & Improves overall equipment efficiency
Compatible with Feeders, piping and valves should be made of steel, polyethylene, or PVC. This Treatment can be controlled by a nitrite test.
The recommended dosage of RXSOL-40-4011-025 is 15.6-23.4 l/m3 of system capacity or 60.6-87 RXSOL-40-4011-025 of system capacity in all systems. Clean up the system if the system becomes contaminated with iron. Maintain 600-750 ppm nitrite as NO2. RXSOL-40-4011-025 is intended for industrial use only. It should not be fed to potable water systems