G 50 Marine manufacturer supplier distributor in Mumbai, Kandla, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, India, Fujairah, Dubai UAE, Muscat Oman, Kenya Africa. Get the best quality of G 50 Marine at a competitive price from us. We have ready stock of G 50 Marine in India, UAE Gulf, Oman, Kenya Africa. Contact us for bulk as well as small orders.
A very strong cleaner, which can be used to soften up / remove baked on drying oils and also used after animal and vegetable oils, fish oils, tall oils, tung oil etc. It is low toxic product with an exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter. It is free from Hydrocarbon solvents , Biodegradable and minimizes the extreme hazards to personnel in handling materials.
- avoid contact with eyes and skin
- in case of irritation rinse with plenty of water
Characteristics & applications
- liquid water based strong alkaline cleaning agent
- Rxsol G:50 is a very suitable tank cleaning agent
- removes oil, fats, fatty acids and mineral pollution
- suitable to use on additives (pure)
- also used on chemical contamination in tanks
- suitable on Ferro metals and stainless steel
- Rxsol G:50 is easily washed out of tanks
- can be used in water with high Cl contents
- Rxsol G:50 contains a water-hardness stabilizer
Phys. properties :
Clear to yellowish liquid
Cold stability :
Foam formation :
slightly foaming product
Solubility in H2O :
good in any concentration
Feature and Benefit
· Liquid water based strong alkaline cleaning agent.
· Rxsol G 50 Marine is a very suitable tank cleaning agent.
· Removes oil, fats, fatty acids and mineral pollution.
· Suitable to use on additives (pure).
· Also used on chemical contamination in tanks.
· Suitable on ferro metals and stainless steel.
· Rxsol G 50 Marine is easily washed out of tanks.
· Can be used with sea water
· Rxsol G 50 Marine contains a water-hardness stabiliser
First of all flush the system with cold water to prevent evaporation rates and polymerization then the most economical method of using RXSOL G:50, is by direct injection followed by recirculation washing, using tank cleaning machines. Spraying Method - Using RXSOL G:50 as delivered in drums, spray onto areas where residue remains following rough washing leave for 10-45 minutes (but do not allow to dry), then butterworth at maximum pressure and warm water 60oC for at least 3 hours, checking that there is no foam remaining in the final stages. Inspects tanks(s) and if desired result has been achieved fresh water rinse and dry.
** Make sure to take all safety precautions are followed when handling / spraying RXSOL G:50**
Injection Method – not applicable.
Re-circulation Method :
Fill tank with fresh water and heat up to warm 50 oC .IF a drop line is available on the tank line system, then start to circulate the water and add the required amount of RXSOL G:50 make a 2.5 to 5% solution. Under normal circumstances, between 2.5% and 4.5% will be sufficient strength. If there is no drop line, then lower butterworth hoses into the tank from the pump stack header without machines attached and circulate through these hoses while you fill the solution material.